Got a Question?
In Person Classes
All government guidelines will be followed and sessions updated accordingly. The website and social media will be updated regularly and you will also receive email updates. If it is not possible to have in person classes, you will always have the option to participate online.
- We would ask you to notify us and not attend if you are experiencing any symptoms, however mild or if you have been asked to isolate by the Track and Trace system.
- We would ask all students to bring minimal possessions into the studio. There will be racks and lockers for coats, bags and shoes. Only necessary class equipment and water will be allowed in the studio.
- Suitable or non-slip socks should be worn.
- We ask everybody to enter and leave the studio wearing a mask. You will not be required to wear a mask during the class, however social distancing measures will be adhered to.
- You will be required to use your own mat (which you can purchase from us if you do not own one, for £15).
- Cleaning will be carried out between classes.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided, in the studio and washroom.
- Class sizes will be reduced, to allow for social distancing.
You can arrive for a class between 15 and 5 minutes before start of the session after this time the door will be closed and no one will be allowed to come in late. This is for the benefit of everyone so that the class runs smoothly and clients leave enough time to allow for traffic and parking so you can settle and prepare for the class in good time. Please ensure you can attend the class before booking and allow adequate time for traffic and parking.
Please do not attend a class that you cannot remain from beginning to end. Again this is for everyone’s benefit as this will disturb clients in the class and the leaver won’t get the full benefit of the class.
Please turn your phone off during classes as this can be very disruptive to other people attending.
Please fill in the questionnaire in the New To Casa Yoga page then send a message letting us know which classes you are thinking of attending and we will make sure that there is equipment for you to use.
- We advise students to make sure there are no trip hazards, drinks or furniture in the vicinity where you will be practising. Prior to the class, prepare the area so that you can move around unrestricted.
- During the class, we ask you to listen to your body and work within what feels good and comfortable. Safety is paramount and as we cannot see each student online, it is your responsibility to make sure you are moving safely.
We advise you to attend the class from the start as this will prevent injury due to warming up and instructions at the beginning. However, once the class has started its not possible for the teacher to see if people join late. The student takes full responsibility for themselves during the class.
It is the students choice if they wish to have their videos on or off and if they would like to say anything at the beginning or end of the class. During the class, the teacher will mute all participants’ sound to reduce background noise.
Please see the video
We are a totally inclusive business and welcome everyone. All classes are available online which will take away the anxiety of being in a studio. You don’t need to have your video on or talk, you can just join in. However, it would be advisable to contact us for a chat before joining any class
No not at all, yoga is fantastic for all ages and can really improve mobility in later life. Book onto a total beginners class and see how yoga can add a spring to your step.
Not at all, as long as you wear something that you can move easily in, leggings and a t-shirt maybe, you will be fine.
Yes, all you need to do yoga is to breathe so anyone can do it. The classes will be run so that everyone can get the most out of the classes whether you are a beginner or an experienced yoga instructor.
Please read the description of the types of yoga in that section on the website and booking page, however if you are still unsure please do not hesitate to contact us and we can advise you.
Class payments are taken through our booking system, Gymcatch.
Yes. You will need to register and book on our booking system.
We will be posting sessions on our free YouTube channel and also launching a subscription service. Both are accessible 24 hours a day. There is also the option of having live classes recorded and sent to you to watch at a convenient time.